This week at Bungie, we’re prepping for much more Trials of Osiris, this time with the return of Freelance in order that solo gamers can get their pew-pew on. We have additionally bought extra patch notes to go over, in addition to some psychological well being sources as a result of we all know the Season of the Haunted storyline can get a wee bit hefty.
I do not learn about you all, however the Haunted storyline continues to hit us proper in these feels. These are some heavy themes and gamers from all around the world have been sharing how the continuing narrative has related with them and their very own tales. Due to that, we simply need to be sure you are all OK, so if you want any assist when parsing by means of these emotions, we have listed some useful sources for you additional down on this TWAB. Use them or do not, your alternative however the possibility is there. Eyes up, Guardian, your psychological well being is essential.
As talked about, we have some patch notes to go over, together with which recognized points are being tackled first and which want just a little extra time baking. For now, let’s simply dive proper into it with one other weekend of Trials of Osiris.
The primary Freelance Trials of Osiris weekend for Season of the Haunted is on the way in which, which suggests extra alternatives to take a look at the ultra-competitive PvP mode for any which are interested by what it has to supply. Whether or not you are enjoying for engrams or enjoying for that coveted Lighthouse spot, you will have one other shot at each later this week.
We have taken in a whole lot of suggestions in regards to the Trials expertise and due to that, we have discovered some essential classes in regards to the participant base most concerned with aggressive experiences like this. We would like you to get pleasure from your time in Saint-14’s area of PvP goodness. We’ll maintain taking in that suggestions however for now, get pleasure from Freelance and go make Saint smile. He wants it.
We take these issues significantly and can make investments the time and sources required to guard our group from malicious actors.
That mentioned, don’t try and harass, assault, or pile onto this particular person. Any direct outreach not by Bungie’s authorized crew might impair our skill to deal with the hurt performed to our group, which is our precedence. We now have your backs on this and can ensure this particular person meets with the long run they deserve. A lot although we recognize the sentiment, we aren’t asking in your assist in making that occur.
Now that this particular person has been recognized, it has eliminated some challenges we confronted in reviewing license requests for archived music uploads. When you’ve got been ready for these, thanks in your persistence, and we hope to get again to you within the subsequent few weeks.
Our phenomenal Participant Help crew is again in motion going over a number of the recognized points that Bungie is conscious of, together with the bug that flared up revolving across the Seasonal Challenges for Sever. For these curious in regards to the inside workings of future 2take a look at what they needed to say of their newest report beneath.
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): vacation spot 1 and two upkeep begins.
- 9:15 AM (1615 UTC): vacation spot 1 and two are introduced offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): future 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will start rolling out throughout all platforms and areas.
- 2 PM (2100 UTC): vacation spot 1 and two upkeep full.
Relating to what’s focused to be mounted for this replace cycle:
- Fixing a difficulty the place gamers might shoot by means of Barricades, Ward of Daybreak, and skinny partitions when Piercing Sidearms artifact mod and the Armor-Piercing Rounds weapon mods are geared up.
- Piercing Sidearms artifact mod will likely be re-enabled.
- Fixing a difficulty the place the Crucible Vermilion shader results precipitated unintended photosensitivity points.
- Investigating particular results in Nightmare Containment actions that precipitated unintended photosensitivity issues.
- Fixing a difficulty the place Wings of Sacred Daybreak didn’t supply proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing a difficulty the place Peregrine Greaves didn’t supply proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing a difficulty the place Peacekeepers didn’t supply proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing a difficulty the place Grasp Vault of Glass raid didn’t have all Challenges energetic when obtainable by means of the brand new raid and dungeon rotator.
- The sample for crafting Nezarec’s Whisper can’t be untracked.
- Defeating targets whereas Radiant with the Knock ’em Down will not be refunding melee vitality when used with Caliban’s Hand.
- Calus Mini-Device and Drang (Baroque) do not replace to gold Masterwork borders after upgrading to 2 Enhanced traits.
- The Empty Grief Seasonal Problem won’t be accomplished if a participant picks up the scythe that spawns within the remaining encounter, or makes use of of weapon traits that trigger explosions, akin to Dragonfly. Gamers ought to full the encounter with their geared up weapons to finish the Problem.
To take part and nab your self an opportunity at getting featured in our particular Bungie Day TWAB, add your “low-cost cosplay” takes on social media utilizing the #ShredsofLight hashtag.
Sure, you heard that proper: Shreds of Gentle, however fret not, all of you fashionistas on the market. This doesn’t suggest Threads of Gentle is completed; it is vitally a lot nonetheless alive. As a few of you’ve identified on social, Telesto should have been feeling just a little neglected with the entire Threads love, however we predict now we have wrestled again management. For now…
Howdy, howdy. Hippy and Sam right here with the most recent Film of the Week, tag-teaming within the title of creativity!
hippy: Those that cannot do, train, proper? That is the adage? Anyway, I nonetheless cannot solo the brand new Duality dungeon (I am within the technique of nonetheless “getting gud,” because the youths say), so needed to take a second to shout out one of many many group members which have tackled that head-on and kicked booty as a result of: (1) that is simply spectacular and (2) all-bow!? It is fairly cool, so we naturally needed to share.
Sam: Anime! I used to be searching for a PvP montage to make use of this week and we needed to verify we are saying this once more, we can not use your movies if there are horrible names current, frequent use of swear phrases, or damaging feedback within the content material being submitted. We all know you are not accountable for the web, however you might be accountable for the content material you set out. Please be sure you aren’t posting issues that might doubtlessly cease you from getting featured in MOTW.
However then this popped up and its Future blended with Naruto and the way was I speculated to say no? And no, I’m not sorry about having anime back-to-back, as Liana instructed me earlier right now, “Extra anime, much less issues.”
Film of the Week: All-Bow Solo Victory, Duality Version
Film of the Week: Future x Naruto | Gentle of the Firefly
To modify some issues up, we have Ivan and Bruno right here from our Worldwide Neighborhood crew weighing in with a few of their artwork picks. The extra, the merrier, so take it away, boys!
Ivan: One thing about that first illustration takes me again to years when music was extra hardcore and shade palettes have been extra neon. Superb work!
Bruno: I am a giant fan of Titans this Season. I am bonking enemies all day lengthy. However I am a fair larger fan of Crow, my lovely and naïve Hunter. He’s coping with rather a lot recently, however I could not be prouder of how a lot he’s rising and the way he appears to be discovering his place by him.
Artwork of the Week: “What have been you the god of once more?”
Artwork of the Week: Crow Remembers
the drill by now. Remember to tag us with these candy, candy artist creations through the use of #AOTW, #Destiny2Art, and #MOTW tags for an opportunity to be featured.
As promised, we needed to offer some extra sources for these Guardians on the market that could be taking the Season of the Haunted storyline to coronary heart. We now have cherished listening to your tales and we’re so humbled that you just belief us with such delicate reminiscences.
“I ought to go,”